Samson mechanical preset metered control valves allow filling crankcases, engines and other lubricants reservoirs.
- Synthetic and mineral based oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
• One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
• The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for preserving the preset mechanism in case the knob is turned in the wrong direction.
• Mechanical shut-off mechanism. High wear and stress resistant shut off mechanism.
• Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
• Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
• CV11 SERIES Control valve is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adaptors and eliminate leaks.
Maximum Free Flow Rate
8 gal/min (30 l/min)
Maximum Working Pressure
1,450 psi (100 bar)
Aluminium, Zinc alloy, Stainless Steel, NBR, Brass, Steel, TPU, Polyamide