Samson mechanical metered control valves are used at the end of the hose assembly for measured dispensing of lubricants and anitfreeze solutions in tough, intensive use applications.
- Synthetic and mineral based oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
- Antifreeze solutions
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
• One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
• Fully mechanical register.
• Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
• Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
• The MC8 uses the CV11 SERIES control handle. This handle is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adapters and eliminate leaks.
Maximum Free Flow Rate
8 gal/min (30 l/min)
Maximum Working Pressure
1,450 psi (100 bar)
Aluminium, Zinc alloy, Stainless Steel, NBR, Brass, Steel, TPU, Polyamide