Samson high flow digital control valves are used at the end of the hose assembly for measured dispensing large volumes of lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
- Synthetic and mineral based oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
- Antifreeze solutions
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• High precision machined measuring chamber with tight tolerances, quality gears and stainless steel shaft eliminate the need of calibration to adjust for fluid viscosity.
• Sealed battery compartment and isolated electronic register for extended life.
• Easy to read large character display, with batch, trip (resettable totalizer) and totalizer functions.
• Rough TPE boot surrounds the entire meter for even greater durability.
• Replaceable AAA batteries.
Maximum Free Flow Rate
19 gal/min (70 l/min)
Maximum Working Pressure
1,450 psi (100 bar)
3/4" NPTF or 1" NPTF
2x "AAA" 1.5 Batteries
Acetal, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, NBR, Zinc Plated Steel